Our dance program has two sections: program based and academic based. Program based curriculum aims to prepare kids group dance performance for various programs. On the other hand, academic based curriculum covers basics of movements, rhythm and body co-ordination. The training is also tailored to individual needs.
- Body conditioning exercises
- Physical technique of dance steps and movements
- Narrative technique of mime to tell a story
- Interpret poetry
- Portray dramatic roles and characters through the language of dance
- Teaching of dance repertoire—traditional and contemporary
- Experience of public performing in solo and group formats
- Attending professional dance performances
Program Based Dancing Class Fees
Program based dance classes are completely FREE of cost.
Professional Dancing Course Fee
We offer our professional dancing classes for a very little fee as $25 per month to cover the professional trainer cost. The payment must be made in advance for each month. No refund is eligible for missing any classes during that month.